Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet T, Beach Baby Extraordinaire

I feel terrible that I posted tons of pictures of Kieran at the beach and then never returned to post any of Teagan's first impressions of the beach. So, without further ado, The Beach, Part Deux:

Here's Teagan getting ready to head down to the beach: And dipping her toes in the surf:
Mostly, though, she hung out under the umbrellas with Grandma, Grandpa, and Mom:She did venture out with Grandpa and Uncle Dan at times: And of course, with Mommy: Kieran had a fantastic time! He loved the beach and is constantly asking to go back.I think he also really enjoyed having a chance to bond with his aunts and uncles. The three of us had a fantastic time! We missed David, of course, but we LOVED the beach.And this, my friends, is what Kieran looked like pretty much every afternoon at or just after lunchtime.
Getting him to go down for his naps was a piece of cake. As a matter of fact, both of my kids slept like champs while we were in Virginia. Makes me glad that we're headed back in just a few short days. :)

No comments: