Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter from the KRUF Bunny


Just a quick note hoping you all had a happy day!

We had a good one, especially Kieran, who is enjoying his new Easter books, particularly the one that quacks like a duck. And, believe it or not, he kept those ears on for quite a while today. I guess he likes to look like a cute little bunny!

Those bunny ears have a fun little story behind them: Last year when I was pregnant with KRUF, David and I bought those ears hoping that our little guy would arrive in time to wear them for Easter 2006. He didn't--and he made us wait quite a while after Easter for him!--so we had to pack them away with everything for this year. I'm just glad I remembered to get them out (and knew where they were!) in time for some ADORABLE pictures this year.

Much love to you all!

No comments: